What should you know when you buy laptops wholesale off of an auction? If you don’t know, you have come to the right place. Following, we are giving you a few helpful tips!
Check the Source
When it comes to buy laptops wholesale off an auction, you better buy from a reputed source. You can try an online site that is known for its quality. The benefit is they offer buyer protections that others don’t offer. The benefit of buying from an auction off a reputable platform is you pay the best possible price and have security in case anything goes wrong.
Buy and Collect Face to Face
Check the Hardware and Software
Before you buy laptops wholesale, you should check its hardware and software. Check the following things:
- OS is activated and genuine
- Visible damage on the device
- Test every port
- Use keyboard and trackpad, assure the keyboard travel is even throughout. Assure there are no broken keys and trackpad works as you expect
- Use Webcam, assure it uses the OS’s integrated Camera app
- Play audio to check speakers
- Check the display for dead pixels or bleeds
- Assure connectivity is working
Check Price New Hardware
Do your research before you bid. Make sure you are getting good value for your money. There should be a vital difference between one or two generations of a device. If the gap is too close or non-existent, then you are getting ripped off.
If something seems too good to be true, it usually is. If someone makes an offer that seems far too good, be careful and don’t get excited. See it through when you buy laptops wholesale.