A couple of years ago, I watched a commercial ad on TV where the parents went to a tablet shop to buy a tablet for their 4-year-old kid. The parents asked the salesgirl to suggest a good tablet for their kid who just turned 4. The salesgirl politely replied that they don’t have any tablet for a 4-year kid because tablet should not be given to the kid below 11 years.
Well, that was a good message, though, but here we are discussing again the best tablets for kids use. But yes we suggest that excessive use of tablet by a kid must be avoided because it may have bad impacts on the eyes, growth and brain development of your kid.
- Kids love tablets, and they love watching videos on the tablets. For kids we suggest Android Google tablet 9 inch. 9 inch tablets are rare, but this is the best screen size for your kids. In such screen size, your kid can see every detail without stressing his eyes.
- Now the second thing that you need to consider is the screen resolution. You might be amazed at this point because why would your kid even bother if he’s playing with a high-resolution tablet or low. But it does matter.
- You must buy a tablet for the kid with good memory space so that you may store movies in that.
- While buying a tablet for kids, you must consider the robustness factor as well so that if the kid drops the tablet, it may not break or harm your kids.
- And the last thing is battery time that you need to consider before buying a tablet for kids.
Hope this tiny brief guide will be helpful for you in choosing the best android for your kid.